Suited for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), Xero is an affordable cloud-based accounting software system that streamlines these processes with plans starting at $13 per month. If you’re already one of our #XeroCertified partners, you will receive an invitation to the first quarterly product update for 2022. Remember, you need to complete all four updates for the year to maintain your Advisor certification. Xero may be harder to learn than a simpler invoicing platform like Square Invoices or Zoho Invoice. However, it’s generally considered easier than QuickBooks Online. Keep in mind that the ability to use multiple currencies in the software and invoice is limited to the company’s highest tier, at $70 per month.
A former sprinter now known for moving projects forward at pace, Kundai is an expert at helping you set goals and move rapidly towards success. Equipped with a deep understanding of various specialist industries, Kundai is your ‘go-to’ person if you’re looking to establish the best workflows for your clients’ specific needs within Xero. Even with great processes and systems, finding the time or resources to move clients onto cloud software can be a challenge. At Xero, we have something that nobody else does – a (soon to be not so) secret weapon. Today’s leading accounting platforms offer standard security features like data encryption, secure credential tokenization and more.
- This can be helpful if your company is growing fast, or you simply want the reassurance that there’s no limit to how many people can be part of the team.
- She freelances to leverage her extensive financial skill set and expertise to drive value for Toptal’s clients.
- The #XeroCertified quarterly product update webinars inform you of key product changes, help you work efficiently with Xero products and support your clients more effectively.
- Take education courses to boost your knowledge and earn Xero certifications.
- Sean is a big picture thinker who is a self proclaimed psychology and productivity geek.
- Scott had a lot of finance experience which he used to ask the right questions and help us do things more quickly than we would have done without him.
Xero is a great option for large teams and small- to medium-sized businesses that need high-level accounting systems. It’s also a good fit if you want to integrate Gusto Payroll to your accounting platform. Xero’s invoicing capabilities allow you to create and customize an invoice for clients and then accept credit card, debit card or bank transfer payments within the invoice itself. Account holders are able to customize online invoices to add a logo, accept payments instantly through the invoice, set automatic reminders for clients to pay and invoice directly from the Xero app.
He’ll keep you moving in the right direction with expert stakeholder management to help speed up your cloud adoption, no matter the size of your practice. Our Partner Consultants are experts too, and they understand the challenges that you face better than most. Think of them like an extension of your team – technology, people and accounting specialists who can offer how to calculate direct labor and indirect labor for a factory payroll you the inside scoop on all things Xero. After a 30-day trial period, Xero will bill a monthly charge of $13 per month for the Early plan, $37 per month for the Growing plan and $70 per month for the Established plan. For free invoicing platforms, consider Zoho Invoice, Square Invoices or PayPal Invoicing, although these platforms provide fewer capabilities.
- After a 30-day trial period, Xero will bill a monthly charge of $13 per month for the Early plan, $37 per month for the Growing plan and $70 per month for the Established plan.
- Choose from online courses, a webinar, a live classroom or if you already know Xero well you can take our fast-track assessment.
- I had a very specific and pressing need, and Toptal quickly matched me with the perfect person for the job.
- Interested in becoming #XeroCertified to make sure you’re getting the most out of Xero?
- They’re all here to help lighten your workload and get the most out of Xero.
Allows corporations to quickly assemble teams that have the right skills for specific projects. Travers is a chartered accountant who has a 16-year career of work in senior financial positions across retail, engineering, and startup industries for companies such as EY, Babcock, Massmart, and Nu-World. His last role was that of a CFO at a Johannesburg retail listed company with a turnover of $250 million. Travers enjoys freelancing as it provides him with the opportunity to work across a variety of industries and challenging projects, including financial modeling and fractional CFO roles. That’s not all, we have a growing team of over thirty Partner Consultants, each with their own unique set of skills.
You are unable to access cybo.com
More about the Xero partner program
Need some direction on how to speed up your digital adoption?
It is rare to find a part-time consultant who makes you feel like he/she is genuinely invested in the success of your company. A Warwick graduate and qualified ACA in audits and accounts, Sam has led combined business modeling for an FTSE250 M&A team, securing a successful acquisition and integration plan for a £20 million deal. Kurt is a former investment banker who provides strategic CFO services to high-growth companies. As a consultant, he brings a pragmatic approach to problem-solving tailored to the unique requirements of each client. He is equally comfortable partnering with C-suite execs and boards as diving into the weeds with junior staff. Kurt has held numerous finance and strategy leadership roles within VC and PE-backed companies operating in the healthcare, food, technology, retail, and mobility sectors.
What’s a Xero champion?
Our product and technology teams are constantly making improvements in Xero, implementing changes to give our customers an even better experience. The #XeroCertified quarterly product update webinars inform you of key product changes, help you work efficiently with Xero products and support your clients more effectively. Business owners, freelancers and entrepreneurs often spend a large chunk of time on administration and accounting.
Interested in becoming #XeroCertified to make sure you’re getting the most out of Xero? Join the 100,000+ #XeroCertified individuals globally and start your learning experience to certification here. Xero partner Georgia Goodman from Leech & Partners has been #XeroCertified for seven years. “For me, being #XeroCertified means we’ve put in the time to educate ourselves on Xero.